jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

My best holidays

Everything happent in La Cumbre, Pavas, Valle del Cauca. But that doesn't mean the origin of all.
Well I'm the organizer of the strol. Someday like another, it took me an idea. I was bored, and was a little group of more or less 10 people, so I tell to all of my partners if they want to go to property.  Then a lot of them, said that they don't have money, and a lot of excuses. Then the group reduces it number. Later we were on the bus, taking pictures with all people in the bus, and singing anything in that moment. When we got down of the bus first all of us screamed "The baggs!, don't take away our baggs" in joke, but someone of us said "We really don't have our baggs!" then we run to stop the bus and take back our things. That's a little part of the whole story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario